Stop Smoking MP3, Lytham Hypnotherapy
Stop Smoking Product Description
Just imagine yourself having all the willpower and determination necessary to become a non-smoker for good, and how it would improve your health, family and finances! Through Lytham Hypnotherapy Stop Smoking MP3, transformation in you begins. You can dissolve your cravings and temptations, and simply let go of smoking thoughts and beliefs. The Stop Smoking MP3 will install feelings that give you freedom and control and generate fantastic alternative behaviours and create empowering beliefs. Lytham Hypnotherapy Stop Smoking MP3 download works directly with your subconscious mind (your palace of possibilities) to release the smoking habit and cravings, re-awakening your willpower and freedom. Lytham Hypnotherapy, Change your Mind-Change your Life.
No matter why you smoke, whether it’s because of stress, boredom, the need to socialise or even enjoyment. What if there was a way to cope with stress easily, replacing boredom with exciting new behaviours, and thriving off being free from smoking? I’m sure that it’d be of great value to you, your health, your family and your finances! Just know that if you were in conscious control of your smoking addiction then you would simply stop it, wouldn’t you, but you’re not, because your smoking habit is subconscious, and therefore if you can’t stop the smoking, that must mean that your subconscious is running your addiction.
Break your smoking habit today and simply grow to be the real you, realising your true potential. Using hypnosis, we are able switch off the withdrawal symptoms and install all the necessary resources to deal with every situation without smoking. Use this Stop Smoking MP3 Download daily and train your mind and body to reject cigarettes and quit your habit.
Annette Brown School of Hypnotherapy, for those looking to forge a new career.
It is vital to listen to the hypnotherapy recording every night at bedtime and going to sleep listening to it for at least 60 days, plus. You, see, the Mother of all learning is repetition, so repeated listening every evening at bedtime, will drop into the subconscious mind very quickly. My advice is don’t look for changes, just allow them to happen naturally, however many people start to feel different, feeling more positive within themselves very soon. It is up to you how often you listen, but the more you listen the more you will benefit. Keep listening until you make all the changes you want to make. Success depends on the second letter ‘U’ and therefore your success is down to you…
Benefits of Stop Smoking
- You will very quickly notice changes in your physical wellbeing when you quit smoking.
- Within a day or so of quitting, your body gets rid of all the poisonous carbon monoxide gas found in cigarette smoke.
- As a result, oxygen levels in your blood increase and this will improve the appearance of your complexion and give you more energy.
- Smoking also constricts blood vessels, so your blood will begin to flow more easily.
- If you have poor circulation, this means your fingers and toes won’t feel the cold as much.
- Your blood will become thinner and less ‘sticky’, so it’s less likely to clot and cause serious health problems like strokes and heart disease.
- Your sleep will improve once you are over the initial withdrawal symptoms.
- Your sense of taste and smell will improve quickly, so much so you may start to be irritated by others’ smoke and the way it clings to your clothes and hair.
The benefits of stopping smoking
After 20 minutes
- Blood pressure and pulse are normalised, blood circulation increases.
After 8 hours
- The level of carbon monoxide in the blood falls.
After 48 hours
- Carbon monoxide from smoke and nicotine have disappeared completely.
After 2 to 3 days
- Less or no phlegm in the throat, fewer breathing difficulties.
After 5 to 7 days
- Your senses of taste and smell will improve, your breath is fresher, your teeth are cleaner and your energy levels higher.
After 2 to 3 weeks
- Physical withdrawal symptoms will stop, and you can now go several hours without thinking about smoking. Your risk of blood clots (thrombosis) is reduced.
After 4 weeks
- Coughing, blocked sinuses and breathing difficulties should disappear. Less fatigue. More energy. The lungs are better able to resist infection.
After 2 to 3 months
- Lung function improves by 5 per cent.
After 1 year
- The risk of developing cardiovascular disease is halved.
After 2 to 3 years
- The risk of developing severe pneumonia or flu is the same as for a non-smoker. Your risk of heart disease, angina (chest pains) and stroke continues to fall.
After 5 years
- The risk of throat, oesophageal and bladder cancer is halved.
After 5 to 10 years
- The risk of developing cardiovascular disease or thrombosis (blood clots) is the same as for a non-smoker.
After 10 years
- The risk of lung cancer is halved. The risk of developing osteoporosis decreases.
After 15 to 20 years
- The risk of lung, throat, oesophageal or bladder cancer is the same as for a non-smoker. But heavy smokers (20 a day) have double the risk of lung cancer for the rest of their lives.
‘Lytham Hypnotherapy MP3 Audios’ are created to offer the listener positive suggestions to benefit them with positive changes. The audios are not a replacement for therapy, nor are they bespoke, and therefore we don’t guarantee outcomes which may vary from person to person.