Alcohol Cessation MP3, Lytham Hypnotherapy
This Lytham Hypnotherapy, Change your Mind, Change your Life.Hypnotherapy MP3 may help you to:
- Just imagine, being in control of your life without alcohol, and being alcohol free!
- Just imagine, not feeling ashamed of how much you drink.
- Just imagine, not being secretive and having to hide your empty bottles.
- Just imagine, alcohol no longer having profound effects on how you think, feel and behave.
- Just imagine, not worrying about being over the driving limit in a morning.
- Just imagine, your liver rejuvenating and becoming healthy and happy.
- Just imagine, not stressing over what you’ve said or done under the influence of alcohol.
Alcohol Cessation Product Information
Do you feel that you no longer control your alcohol intake and alcohol controls you? Do you feel concerned about what alcohol is doing to your life, your relationships and your health? Do your family friends express their concerns over your behaviour around alcohol? If this is the case, it’s time to take back your personal power and set yourself free from your alcohol addiction, the control that alcohol has become for you.
Many people who drink alcohol and are addicted tend to sit in the passenger side in life, with no control, however this alcohol cessation MP3 is your opportunity to take control and grab the steering wheel of life and begin to steer in the right direction. It’s just a matter of knowing how to do it. Acknowledging that you have a problem is the first step to overcoming alcohol addiction. The next step is to tackle your alcohol addiction at the root of the problem, in your mind. Alcohol is an addiction of the mind as well as a physical addiction. Lytham Hypnotherapy, Change your Mind, Change your Life.
This Alcohol Cessation MP3 works with the power of your subconscious mind to tackle both the physical and emotional ties that keep you to addicted to alcohol. This MP3 can turn your dream of being alcohol free into your reality. If you are ready to set yourself free from the poison of alcohol then this Alcohol Cessation MP3 can help you. All change happens from within and this amazingly powerful MP3 can help in promoting your natural ability to facilitate change. With daily listening at bedtime use you’ll be able to deal effectually with the triggers that lead you to drink, learn how to manage your feelings, in addition to gaining complete control over any thoughts related to alcohol. Alcohol Cessation
Annette Brown School of Hypnotherapy, for those looking to forge a new career.
Ten Reasons to Quit Drinking Alcohol
- You will immediately start having more money. It’s a great feeling to see a bunch of cash every time you open your wallet, especially when it’s more than you thought you had! That’s money you WOULD HAVE thrown away on booze, but instead you’ll be able to use it to buy something nice, pay off some debt, or just save for a rainy day.
- Your brain will begin to heal. Once you quit drinking, that “foggy” feeling in your brain will slowly but surely go away. If you have been heavily drinking for many years, as many of us have, you may have forgotten that wonderful feeling of being able to think clearly and deeply.
- Your liver will begin to rejuvenate. Your liver will begin to repair itself in as little as two months, and you’ll notice a dramatic improvement in your skin, as well as your vision. Many people report that their mood or outlook on life seems better, as well!
- You will no longer need to hide the evidence of drinking from your family. Gone are the days when you will need to hide the booze in a drawer or back shelf, or an empty liquor bottle at the bottom of the trash bag. You know that deep down you felt guilty when you were doing that, and now you don’t need to any longer. You’ve nothing to hide because you’re not ashamed!
- Your spouse or significant other will have a new-found respect for you. Just imagine the approving looks of your spouse as he or she gazes at you, both impressed and joyous that you’ve overcome that alcohol problem. They will admire you for your accomplishment, and you will be rightfully proud!
- Your face will begin to clear up, and your complexion will show dramatic improvement. Sometimes we forget how we USED to look when we didn’t drink, and how much our facial features have deteriorated from drinking. Get used to hearing “you look great” from your family and friends!
- All the little aches and pains throughout your body will slowly but surely go away. Alcohol magnified those little aches because it was constantly robbing your body of the necessary nutrients by preventing vitamin absorption. Without alcohol in the way those aches and pains will soon be a thing of the past!
- You will never again have to face a hangover. The joy of waking up sober is one you will never tire of. No headaches, nausea or general sickness, but a renewed energy and zest for life. This is one of the better reasons to quit drinking alcohol!
- You will start feeling remarkably better within just a couple of days. You will have a renewed energy and vitality, and you pleasantly surprised at how good that feels. Your body and mind will both feel like they’ve been given a second chance, and they have!
- You will stop hating yourself for wasting money. Say goodbye to that “sick feeling” over how much money you wasted on booze. The best part, besides being happy with your self-control, is that can spend that new-found money on something else MORE valuable, or even save it for that special item you’ve always wanted to have in your life!
It is vital to listen to the hypnotherapy recording every night at bedtime and going to sleep listening to it for at least 60 days, plus. You, see, the Mother of all learning is repetition, so repeated listening every evening at bedtime, will drop into the subconscious mind very quickly. My advice is don’t look for changes, just allow them to happen naturally, however many people start to feel different, feeling more positive within themselves very soon. It is up to you how often you listen, but the more you listen the more you will benefit. Keep listening until you make all the changes you want to make. Success depends on the second letter ‘U’ and therefore
‘Lytham Hypnotherapy MP3 Audios’ are created to offer the listener positive suggestions to benefit them with positive changes. The audios are not a replacement for therapy, nor are they bespoke, and therefore we don’t guarantee outcomes which may vary from person to person.