Sugar Control Hypnotherapy MP3, Lytham Hypnotherapy
Sugar Control Product Description
This Sugar Control Hypnotherapy MP3 may help you to:
- Just imagine, being in control your hunger and cravings, leaving you in control.
- Just imagine, any headaches and tiredness being CONSIDERABLY reduced, and in many cases eliminated.
- Just imagine, how healthy you can be by lowering your risk of a slew of diseases, cancers, mental problems and obesity, to name a few.
- Just imagine, that you’re improving your energy, helping you to energised.
- Just imagine, enhancing your mental clarity, changing how you think, feel and behave.
- Just imagine, improving your appearance, by how you look and feel, looking radiant.
- Just imagine, being in control, managing and maintaining your ideal weight.
- Just imagine, you can increase your attractor factor through a positive mind-set
Sugar can become addictive any point in our lives, and it happens due to intense sugar cravings for sweet food. Sugar addiction is triggered within the brain, simply by the brain sending signals to the receptors.
When we consume sugar, it triggers the creation of natural opioids in our brain. Whenever we eat something with sugar in it, it can literally lead to addiction.
The results of one study showed that a greater neurological reward was provided by intense sweetness than by the drug cocaine. The negative effects of sugar can be weight gain, increased blood pressure and high cholesterol levels, and a higher risk for diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
Absolutely say NO to fat-free products.
Know your sugars and where to find them:
Check the ingredient list and know that anything ends in “ose,” such as lactose, fructose, maltose or sucrose, they are sugar, as are:
- brown sugar
- cane sugar
- corn syrup
- corn sugar
- fruit juice concentrate
- high fructose corn syrup
- molasses sucrose
- raw sugar
- turbinado sugar
Sugary foods are a huge contributor to weight gain. Many manufactured foods have extra sugar added to them to make them super palatable, meaning you are likely to over-eat without trying. Generally these foods aren’t nutritious and simply add to your fat reserves, without benefitting your muscles or organs much. So, your weight goes up – putting you at risk of heart disease, diabetes, rotting teeth and so on.
In the words of Mary Poppins, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, however most medicines are full of sugar (that doesn’t mean that you don’t take them)! Accept the help of your local GP and be guided by them.
Annette Brown School of Hypnotherapy, for those looking to forge a new career.
It is vital to listen to the hypnotherapy recording every night at bedtime and going to sleep listening to it for at least 60 days, plus. You, see, the Mother of all learning is repetition, so repeated listening every evening at bedtime, will drop into the subconscious mind very quickly. My advice is don’t look for changes, just allow them to happen naturally, however many people start to feel different, feeling more positive within themselves very soon. It is up to you how often you listen, but the more you listen the more you will benefit. Keep listening until you make all the changes you want to make. Success depends on the second letter ‘U’ and therefore
‘Lytham Hypnotherapy MP3 Audios’ are created to offer the listener positive suggestions to benefit them with positive changes. The audios are not a replacement for therapy, nor are they bespoke, and therefore we don’t guarantee outcomes which may vary from person to person.