IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Hypnotherapy MP3, Lytham Hypnotherapy
IBS Product Description
IBS can be aggravated by anxiety or stress, and that the subsequent worry about the IBS can perpetuate the effects. Lytham Hypnotherapy IBS MP3 gives you the tools to manage any stress that may be making the IBS worse, and by using positive suggestion increase your confidence in your well-being to reduce sensitivity in your gut. Lytham Hypnotherapy, Change your Mind, Change your Life.
IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME IBS symptoms include bloating, diarrhoea and bad gut pain. Sadly, the disorder can be extremely incapacitating and affect those who suffer from it and their quality of life. Treating IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME IBS can be difficult, being that there are no medication treatments available that seem to effectively treat IBS, however hypnotherapy can help.
Annette Brown School Hypnotherapy for those wishing to forge a new career.
Common IBS symptoms include:
- Changes in normal bowel movements, including constipation and diarrhoea.
- Some people tend to experience either constipation or diarrhoea more often than the other, but it’s also possible to have episodes of both.
- Stomach bloating
- Gas and burping
- Abdominal pains, aches and cramps (like those caused by a woman’s menstrual cycle)
- Nausea, heartburn or acid reflux
- Easily feeling full or loss of appetite
- Relief from symptoms usually occurs for most people after going to the bathroom normally for several days in a row.
Although these aren’t “digestive issues,” the following symptoms are also often present in people with IBS:
- Anxiety or depression (not only does stress contribute to IBS developing, but symptoms can then worsen stress, creating a vicious cycle that’s hard to break)
- Trouble sleeping and fatigue
- An unpleasant taste in the mouth
- Muscle aches, especially in the lower back
- Sexual problems, including reduced sexual desire
- Body image issues
- Heart palpitations
- Frequent or urgent need to urinate
Foods that Affect your IBS:
- Reduce your intake of onions and pulses (peas, lentils and beans).
- Reduce your intake of apples and fruits that contain stones (citrus fruits are fine)
- Reduce your intake of milk to no more than half a pint a day, use lactose free milk or supplement with calcium enriched plant milks.
- Reduce high fat dairy foods
- Reduce your intake of fatty meat.
- Avoid hot spicy food and caffeinated drinks.
Information from The IBS Network
It is important to drink enough fluids during the day to keep you well hydrated, but you need to be careful of some drinks.
- Fizzy carbonated drinks can tend to cause bloating
- Coffee, tea and many ‘energy’ drinks contain caffeine, which may stimulate colonic spasms.
- Alcohol can irritate the gut and may cause diarrhoea. Drink no more than two units per day and have at least two days a week off.
- Sugar free mints, chewing gum, flavoured water and other low-calorie products may contain sorbitol, mannitol or xylitol, which can cause diarrhoea if too much is consumed.
Information from The IBS Network
It is vital to listen to the hypnotherapy recording every night at bedtime and going to sleep listening to it for at least 60 days, plus. You, see, the Mother of all learning is repetition, so repeated listening every evening at bedtime, will drop into the subconscious mind very quickly. My advice is don’t look for changes, just allow them to happen naturally, however many people start to feel different, feeling more positive within themselves very soon. It is up to you how often you listen, but the more you listen the more you will benefit. Keep listening until you make all the changes you want to make. Success depends on the second letter ‘U’ and therefore
Please note that Lytham Hypnotherapy IBS MP3 isn’t something that will immediately dissipate IBS, however as it states above repeated listening of the MP3 is the key to managing your IBS. Lytham Hypnotherapy IBS MP3 works with your subconscious mind to help you regulate your anxiety or stress more efficiently.
‘Lytham Hypnotherapy MP3 Audios’ are created to offer the listener positive suggestions to benefit them with positive changes. The audios are not a replacement for therapy, nor are they bespoke, and therefore we don’t guarantee outcomes which may vary from person to person.